Can you control everything in your work environment?
So, that doesn’t mean you are powerless?
No again, because of its you who have to fight out your stress.? Work efficiency isn’t simply working for a stretched hours more than 8. Too much of information stalls productivity which increases stress. Giving hundreds of hours in free labor isn’t always a good deal. Research says quantifying the relationship between hours worked and productivity ends employees output so much so that someone who gives 70 hours produces nothing more than extra 15 hours.
According to socio-demographic strata Sleep, deprivation is a productivity killer. With 35 hours along 5 days of a week has an end product of effective labor from an additional 5 hours starting at 48 hours.
Let’s put it simple, both mental and physical work results in fatigue which limits the body and cognitive resource that people put towards work. It’s been observed that due to lack of self-discipline, people fail to set proper boundaries between work and home and task between 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Talking about the green codes of workers who move home late thrive to achieve a sense of self-importance from working late. Often, it’s noticed that there is a disconnect between the company mantra and the authority holding tight their employees. Therefore the experts suggest some guru mantras overcome this battle of mind and body.
- Practice Mindfulness to retrain your brain’s ability to focus. One needs to create a space for minds to function in a better way.
- The science of movement is readily effective on brains. Thus Get Up and Move to feel encouraged and have a healthy choice of work delivery.
- Did you know that the Old school day’s activities can help you gain a lot of efficiency at work other than the digital note? With this, we can visualize work that has been accomplished and that needs to be done at our end.
- Dig your head in the cloud based systems with constant updates on your work. Again, you could create your own stuff exercising your brains.
- Embracing the startup culture helps you be authentic with an incredible productivity,
creativity and satisfaction at work.
Planning is certainly a good idea to minimize the unforeseen issues. If you are still working for long hours then give a thought on time management that could reduce a lot of stress for you.
One thing at a time with a daily to-do list is the best means to give better productivity. Make things light and avoid much of over thinking to categories that do not demand much. Learning to delegate your task is a wiser way to distribute jobs efficiently.
Sometimes life interferes and you end up with a bad day. You aren’t able to execute things that you have planned.
Stay calm? handle it simple and kindly tell yourself there is a day tomorrow and you will do it then.